St. Vincent OrthoSports Center and Medical Tower
- Access University Boulevard and drive east toward St. Vincent’s Hospital.
- Turn onto St. Vincent’s D1ive, follow St. Vincent’s Drive around to parking for Building 3 and the OrthoSports Center. Both will be on the left-hand side.
- The assigned parking deck will say “Parking For Building 3 and the OrthoSports Center”
- Park in the first available spot. Access the elevator on the right hand side of the parking deck that says OrthoSports Center. Please go to the yellow level which is Level K-L (4th Floor) of the parking deck. Follow the crosswalk that is clearly marked to the OrthoSports Center. You will enter the building through the crosswalk and Birmingham Podiatry is the second office on the left, Suite 420.
Birmingham Podiatry Address-St. Vincents Downtown Ortho Sports Center
- Turn on 28th Street beside McDonalds on the corner
- Turn right into the parking lot behind McDonalds
- Go to the elevators to the far right in the parking deck
- Go to level Kl.
- Once you get off the Elevator on level KL, turn left and go to the Ortho Sports Center. Our office is the – 3rd door on the left Suite #420
Birmingham Podiatry – Clanton Location – Dr. Jamie Cleckler – Wednesday Only;
- Off Exit 212 (The Peach Exit) Approx. 2 miles.
- The office is located across from the old hospital.
- If looking at the building go to the right and enter at the side entrance.
- Dr. Cleckler is in the same office with Dr. Funderburk
Birmingham Podiatry – One Nineteen Location – Dr. John Roberson- Tuesday Afternoon Only;
- Once you turn off Greystone Way, follow external signs to BUILDING 2 (Surgery Center Portico)
- Once inside the lobby the elevators will be on the RIGHT
- Take Elevators to the 2nd Floor
- Turn RIGHT; Registration will be the first door on your right
- Enter and check in at the window