Your first visit to Birmingham Podiatry establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
St. Vincent OrthoSports Center and Medical Tower
805 St. Vincent’s Dr., Suite 420
Birmingham, AL 35205
- Access University Boulevard and drive east toward St. Vincent’s Hospital.
- urn onto St. Vincent’s Drive, follow St. Vincent’s Drive around to parking for Building 3 and the OrthoSports Center. Both will be on the left-hand side.
- he assigned parking deck will say “Parking For Building 3 and the OrthoSports Center”
- Park in the first available spot. Access the elevator on the right hand side of the parking deck that says OrthoSports Center. Please go to the yellow level which is Level K-L (4th Floor) of the parking deck. Follow the crosswalk that is clearly marked to the OrthoSports Center. You will enter the building through the crosswalk and Birmingham Podiatry is the second office on the left, Suite 420.